The Value of Digital Marketing
Experts Weigh in on Constello’s 17 Key Metrics
Online marketing strategies have become a non-negotiable aspect of any business plan. But for a business owner with lots on their plate, it can be hard to see the everyday value of digital marketing.
So what is your marketing really worth? In our experience, everything.
Constello’s comprehensive digital marketing audit examines seventeen key marketing metrics that define your company’s digital marketing footprint. By developing a holistic view of your market position, we can offer targeted recommendations and reveal significant opportunities for a tangible return on investment.
See below to discover what leading experts are saying about the importance of each key metric.
We will help you understand the long-term rewards of creating a strong brand and position you to build loyalty and trust in your target audience.
Here’s what leading experts have to say about best practices in branding:
- “One of the main reasons some CEOs fail to appreciate the ROI of branding is that brand value accrues over a longer period of time than the value generated by marketing-driven sales activation. If you look at periods over six months, brand-building activity drives significantly stronger sales growth than the temporary uplifts caused by short-term marketing initiatives.” – Ignyte
- “There’s a huge amount of competition today, so businesses need to go the extra mile of ensuring they stand out in a crowd. To do this, you should invest in creating a strong brand that will get and keep people’s attention.
- Build trust
- Improve advertising
- Creates loyal customers” – Forbes
- “Higher brand awareness makes your marketing campaigns more effective.” – Attest
Visual & Written Content
Our assessment will help determine the effectiveness of the images and words that are utilized on your website, so you can create a more cohesive message.
Here’s what leading experts have to say about best practices in visual and written content:
- “Visual content is an essential part of any email campaign.” – Forbes
- “Visual content boosts engagement.” – Forbes
- “HubSpot’s social-media scientist Dan Zarrella found tweets with images are 94% more likely to be retweeted than tweets without.” – Fast Company
- “Blog Content Marketing – businesses that use blogs receive 97 percent more links to their websites and, in turn, have 434 percent more indexed pages for the SERPs.” – SEMrush
- “86% of businesses use video as a marketing tool.” – Wyzowl
- “A huge proportion of marketers (92%) continue to value video as an ‘important part’ of their marketing strategy.” – Wyzowl
- 87% of marketers say video has helped them increase traffic.
- 94% of marketers say video has helped them increase understanding of product or service.
- 86% of marketers say video has helped them generate leads.
- 81% of marketers say video has helped them directly increase sales.
- 93% of marketers say video has helped them increased brand awareness.” – Wyzowl
Our evaluation will consider how to engage existing traffic more effectively on your website and point you toward achieving a higher conversion rate.
Here’s what leading experts have to say about best practices in conversion optimization:
- “Conversion rate measures your success in selling more goods/services as well as attracting more customers to your website.” – SEO Advantage
- “Getting more out of existing traffic and leads (versus entirely new traffic) can propel companies toward long-term, sustainable growth. That’s where conversion rate optimization (CRO) comes in.” – Hubspot
- “Conversion rate optimization, or CRO, is the process of enhancing your website to increase the number of leads you generate.” – Hubspot
Our findings will help you assess the tone and placement of your calls to action, thereby giving you opportunity to increase click-through rates and sales conversions.
Here’s what leading experts have to say about best practices in calls to action:
- Protocol 80, Inc. (Hubspot Platinum Solution Partners) – 2021 Inbound Marketing Stats on the Power of Call-to-Action Buttons
- “It leads to visitor conversion and helps you boost your click-through rate. The better your click-through rate, the better your ranking in search engine result pages (SERPs).” – Paldesk
- “It is estimated that the CTAs will be read by 90% of people who look at a website.” – Paldesk
- “If a CTA is written within the content, your conversion rate will increase by over 120%.” – Paldesk
We will provide insight into where you outshine your competitors and help determine your greatest potential in thought leadership.
Here’s what leading experts have to say about best practices in thought leadership:
- Marketing Insider Group – Thought Leadership Best Practices: How to Show Your Expertise
- Inc. – 10 Point Checklist for Building Thought Leadership
- “Thought leadership has a direct impact on the full sales funnel — more than most marketers realize. The 2019 Edelman-LinkedIn Thought Leadership Impact study found that close to 70 percent of decision-makers decide if an organization can actually deliver based on their thought leadership, and 75 percent said it leads directly to signing on the dotted line.” – Venture Beat
- “…Comprehensive research is the backbone of an effective content marketing strategy. With thought leadership, research is even more critical – especially for driving and tracking ROI.” – LinkedIn
- “Demonstrate why people should choose you over competitors.” – LinkedIn
Long-Term Value Delivery
Our analysis will offer understanding about how to sustain your impact in the marketplace and to consistently demonstrate the value you create as a company.
Here’s what leading experts have to say about best practices in long-term value delivery:
- “Organizations that anchor their strategies to a meaningful purpose, with a focus on creating long-term, sustainable impact across stakeholders, are best positioned to benefit from, demonstrate and measure the value they create.” – EY
- “Successful email marketing manages to deliver value on both sides of the campaign. Customers get value out of the content they receive, and brands can leverage email to increase their overall marketing ROI… A well-executed email marketing strategy can generate $38 in revenue for every dollar spent.” – CallRail
- “Email marketing is a great place to cultivate loyal customers because you can add value even when customers aren’t making a purchase… If you continuously provide value for your audience, more people will pay attention and you’ll produce a higher ROI.” – Hubspot
Are you ready to bring laser focus to your marketing efforts?
Speak with a consultant and receive your quote today.
* Ask about our introductory pricing